“Have you ever made a mental list of things you wanted to do or try or jokingly said “That’s going on my bucket list!” Well, now is the time to stop messing around and actually make a bucket list.”
So, a few things that would go on my bucket list would be:
- Customize my website more! Make it resemble who I am as a person!
- Get better in terms of being “tech savvy”.
- Finish all my DS106 work on time, in fact, earlier than on time.
- Get excellent grades on this course.
- Stop procrastinating! Seriously!
All of this stuff is on my bucket list because I NEED to get my stuff together this year! Especially with my Digital Storytelling course, given the fact that it is asynchronous, and therefore a bit harder for me to be able to stay on track with making sure everything is done on time. It’s harder to focus and get stuff done, but it’s not impossible! I want to do well.
One comment on “That Bucket List Though”
I love how you related your bucket list goals to the class, but that last one specifically hits home to me. I have a bit of trouble with procrastination or not planning things out as well as I should, so that should be on my bucket list too!